UBB Store

1Mii B06TX+ Long Range Bluetooth 5.2 Transmitter 4 TV/PC/Projector to 2 Wireless
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
1Mii B06TX+ Long Range Bluetooth 5.2 Transmitter 4 TV/PC/Projector to 2 Wireless
Price: US $24.98
1Mii B06TX+ Long Range Bluetooth 5.2 Transmitter 4 TV/PC/Projector to 2 Wireless
New and SEALED
Questions style="font-size: 18.66px; margin-bottom: 0px;">Payment: Must receive payment within 3 days of sale finish. Multiple options to pay

Shipping: Will ship via UPS Ground/FedEx or USPS Ground. Comes with Tracking - within 3 business days

Returns: No returns if seal broken.

If any issues - please contact me first. I want to ensure you are happy.

I list all items as accurately and detailed as possible to ensure you get what you expect.

Please leave positive response and I will do the same



Buy Now