UBB Store

2 Micron MT8JTF51264AZ-1G6E1 (2x4GB) 1RX8 (8GB Total) PC3-12800U Desktop RAM
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
2 Micron MT8JTF51264AZ-1G6E1 (2x4GB) 1RX8 (8GB Total) PC3-12800U Desktop RAM
Price: US $16.79
I am selling a used, pulled from working Desktop Computer / PC You'll receive Quantity 2 - 4GB Memory Modules for a total of 8GB. 2 Micron MT8JTF51264AZ-1G6E1 4GB 1RX8 (8GB Total) PC3-12800U Desktop RAM. I pride myself in working items but sometimes problems may arise. If you experience an issue please contact me prior to leaving response so we can work something out. Customer Satisfaction is my number one goal Memory will ship USPS First ClassPlease let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking I am selling a used, pulled from working Desktop Computer / PC


Buy Now