2 Official Ultimaker 3D Printer Print Core BB Core 0.4mm Used Extruders For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
2 Official Ultimaker 3D Printer Print Core BB Core 0.4mm Used Extruders
Price: US $100.00
UltimakerExtruder Print CoreBB 0.4This print core is specifically engineered for PVA support material Listing is for 2 USED Print cores. Honestly don't know the last time I used them or did maintenance on them. I do know I swapped them out because the PVA wasn't extruding well, which honestly I think was more about the filament than the print heads. But hey! take a chance, make get 2 working really well BB print cores for cheap! Was previously installed on an UItimaker S3 machine, but I suggest consulting Ultimaker specs to see compatibility on different printer models.