2 PCS Lora Antenna 915Mhz 2DBI with U.F.L I-P.EX to SMA Connector for Lora For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
2 PCS Lora Antenna 915Mhz 2DBI with U.F.L I-P.EX to SMA Connector for Lora
915MHz lora antenna is good for LoRa end devices for the 915mhz band. widely used with 915mhz cubecell board, htcc-ab02s lora gps, LoRa32u4 II etc; and in academic research projects that require wireless communication
Connector Type: The LoRa Antenna U.F.L I-P.EX to SMA Connector is a cable assembly that includes a LoRa antenna with a U.F.L I-P.EX connector on one end and an SMA connector on the other end. The U.F.L I-P.EX connector is used to connect the antenna to a wireless module, and the SMA connector is used to connect the cable assembly to an RF device
If you have any questions about this product, please click ''Geekstory'' to em-ail us