2000W 80+ Platinum Power Supply 6/8 GPUs GPU Mining Rig Computer PSU For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Brand new, did not come in packaging. I bought 2 of these because I thought I needed to upgrade the psu's in both of my computers but turns out I was okay. Probably losing money on this but I really do not need them. They are designed for mining apparently but they are just normal PSU's you can use them in any pc.The 2000W 80+ Platinum Power Supply is designed specifically for GPU mining rigs, providing ample power for up to 8 GPUs. With a maximum power output of 2000W and a modular design, this ATX form factor PSU ensures reliable and efficient performance. Featuring 4+4 CPU connectors and 8 outlets, this power supply is compatible with both 240V and 110V systems, making it versatile for various mining setups. The black color and sleek design add a touch of professionalism to any mining rig setup.