UBB Store

2003 Art Explosion Label Factory Deluxe v3.0 • PC Software In Box With Manual
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
2003 Art Explosion Label Factory Deluxe v3.0 • PC Software In Box With Manual
Price: US $15.95

The software is in the original packaging, and the CDs both work as designed. It comes with the original manual.


A Few ThingsAbout Buying From Me:

  • All items are shippedpacked with care and boxed, no mailers
  • All postage will beprinted on the package, any overcharge on my part will be refunded through acredit after I prepare the item for shipment. You will be able to see that yourshipping cost matches what is printed on your package – I don’t charge extrafor the box or packing supplies. I also pass along the E-Bay discountedshipping rate to you, there are no hidden fees or up charging on shipping fromthis store.
  • I am happy to combine shipping on any items, the combined shipping rate will be determined once the items are packaged and then I will issue you a refund for the difference in shipping costs, this ensures you get the most accurate shipping price available.


  • Buy Now