UBB Store

25pcs - FFC FPC 25 Pin,  0.5mm Pitch Ribbon Flat Connector Socket, Ships from US
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
25pcs - FFC FPC 25 Pin, 0.5mm Pitch Ribbon Flat Connector Socket, Ships from US
Price: US $9.25
Product Name: FFC FPC ConnectorType: 25 PinPin Pitch: 0.5mmEach One Size: 30 x 5 x 2mmMaterial: Metal, Electronic PartsMain Color: WhitePackage Content: 25 pcsCondition: NEW
Free Shipping
Volume Discounts: 10-20%
​
Store Policy:
  • USA Seller
  • All my electronic products areNEWor new old stockunlessindicated as used.
  • I also sellNEWsale items that have open boxes, slight shelf wear, or were store returnswith or withoutoriginal packaging.
  • All my descriptions are honest to the best of my ability. If there is an error, please contact me, and I will correct it.
  • Photos of my products are provided for initial reference only and may look different on your monitors with different settings. I cannot guarantee that what you see on your screen will be theACTUAL COLORof my product. Please keep that in mind when ordering.
  • I do not inflate shipping prices. I apply flat shipping so I can get as close to what I'm being charged (minus 's fee) to keep my prices affordable.
  • I combine shipping. I will issue a refund on any uncombined shipping after checkout, just send me a message.
  • I recycle boxes to ship my products in because I care about theenvironment. If you get a slightly used box, know that we are doing our part to protect the environment, as we work toward a sustainable planet.
Thank You,
Valerie--Owner of Valiant_Blue
--Stone and Cloth Designs (Etsy)

Buy Now