Brand new condition in original packaging, never installed, never used in any way!Please see photos of the actual item for sale right after the manufacturer's stock pictures for more details. You'll get exactly the item and accessories that are shown on the photos, nothing more and nothing less. Shipping is super fast and safe from the US, California - all products are bubble wrapped, lined with lots of packaging material, and securely boxed. I promptly pack and ship with great care to guarantee the fastest and the safest delivery of the product to you. Returns are not accepted, please make sure to read the detailed description carefully, inspect actual photos of the product, ask all questions and clarify concerns you might have before placing your order. Thank you for looking and happy shopping :). Cheers!
58A Toner Cartridge with Chip Replacement for HP 58A CF258A 58X Toner Use with Laserjet Pro M404n M404dn MFP M428fdw M428fdn M428dw M404dw M404 Enterprise M406dn M430f Printer (2 Black)Color:58A 2BAbout this item
- Package Include: 2 Black of WISETA toner cartridge replacement for cf258a toner cartridge with chip
- Higher Page Yield: 3,000 Pages per CF258A toner with chip (at 5% coverage)
- Compatible devices for hp 58a toner cartridge black: HP M404dn M404dw M404n M404 printer toner, HP Pro MFP M428fdn M428fdw M428dw M428 M304, HP Enterprise M406dn M430f printer toner.
- With CHIP: CF258A 58A toner cartridge are included with upgraded CHIP, fit well with latest firmware printer. You don't need to transfer OEM CHIP to our cf258a toner cartridge.
Product Description
Product Name:
58A Toner Cartridge with Chip (2 Black) Replacement for HP 58A CF258A 58X CF258X Toner to Use with Laserjet Pro M404n M404dn MFP M428fdw M428fdn M428dw M404dw M404 Enterprise M406dn M430f Printer
Question & Answer
Q: Are these 58a toner included with chip? Does this fit with my hp pro m404n printer?A: Yes, our 58a toner are included with upgraded chip and it can compatible with hp pro m404n printer.Q: When I get a error message "non-HP cartridges" for this WISETA hp 58a toner cartridge black, what can I do next?A: The indicated cartridges are "non-HP cartridges" and the information button is flashing. Just Press "OK" to continue.Q: When the printer reports "Event code:10.00.00", what can I do? Will it destroy my printer?A: After the printer ends working, please open the printer cover and close it again, make the printer re-work, and then can resume use. Please don't worry about it, it will not destroy the printer. We promise we will reimburse or free replacement to you if you got the defective WISETA 58a toner cartridges.Q: How can I ignore the firmware update?A: When you receive a "update available" message from your printer, please select the "Close" or Click "Home" button to bypass the update. If you have any issue of it, contact WISETA Team for free support.
Printer Compatibility
HP Pro M404 SeriesM404dn M404dw M404n M404 M304HP Pro MFP M428 SeriesM428fdn M428fdw M428dw M428HP Enterprise M406 SeriesM406dnHP Enterprise MFP M430 SeriesM430fProduct Information
Product Dimensions12.8 x 7.48 x 7.68 inchesItem Weight4.07 poundsItem model number58a toner cartridgeDate First AvailableNovember 30, 2022Manufacturerfor hp 58a toner cartridge black with chip
What’s in the box
*** Important Disclaimer ***I'm doing my best to describe the product listed for sale as detailed as possible for your convenience. Please read carefully the product’s description provided by the manufacturer. The stock images that are shown before the actual product photos belong to the manufacturer of the product. I'm not a distributor, or a reseller, and not affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. The stock images and the description are based on materials provided by its original manufacturer and for information purposes only. I do not test the product to confirm its features and specifications listed by the manufacturer and I cannot provide you with product support or warranty service. If there are any discrepancies in the manufacturer’s description or stock photos of the product, I cannot be held responsible for it and will not be able to accept returns for this reason. I repeat, please read the description carefully, do your own research, inspect the actual photos of the product offered for sale, and ask any additional questions before placing an order. I will be happy to assist with any inquiries. Thank you for (GS 9.6 (1634))
