Apple Radeon Pro Vega II Duo MPX Module pulled from a working 2019 Mac Pro. This is the DUAL GPU module, not the single — two Vega II GPUs with 64GB HBM2 total (32GB per GPU), up to 28 teraflops of compute.
Specs:- 2x AMD Radeon Pro Vega II GPUs- 64GB HBM2 memory (32GB per GPU)- 4x Thunderbolt 3 ports + 1x HDMI 2.0- Infinity Fabric Link- Apple part MW732AM/A
Condition: Used, pulled from a working machine in a professional smoke-free environment. Tested and fully functional.
Compatibility: Fits the Mac Pro 2019 (7,1) MPX slot only — Apple proprietary module, does not fit standard PCs.
This listing is for a PAIR of modules at $3,400 ($1,700 each — save $200 vs buying two singles). I also have single modules and a full lot of 15 in my other listings, plus 3x NVIDIA RTX A6000 48GB cards listed separately. Bulk buyers: I also have NVIDIA Quadro M5000, Quadro P6000, Quadro RTX 4000, and Gigabyte GeForce RTX Turbo cards I'll throw in free with lot purchases — message me for details.
