3 IBM Optical Drives and 2 Battery Lot - Thinkpad T61 T30 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
3 IBM Optical Drives and 2 Battery Lot - Thinkpad T61 T30
Price: US $24.99
3 optical drives:GDR-8081n (DVD-ROM 8x, manufactured by HL Data StorageCRN-8245B (CD-ROM 24x, manufactured by LG)GCC-4247N (CD-RW/DVD-ROM, manufactured by HL Data Storage with Lenovo branding) 2 supplemental batteries:2x 02K6817 (3.6Ah) If I recall correctly, the batteries were used in a Thinkpad T30, as were the first two optical drives listed. The CD-RW optical drive was used in a Thinkpad T61. As I haven't had those laptops in a few years, I have no way to test these items, but I can say that they worked when I last used them. Please let me know if you have any questions, and thank you for looking!!