UBB Store

3 Vtg Apple II Manuals 2 Disk II installation Manual & Monitor II User Manual
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
3 Vtg Apple II Manuals 2 Disk II installation Manual & Monitor II User Manual
Price: US $49.14

• Vtg 1980’s Apple II manuals


• 1- monitor II users manual has scuffing on front see photos



• 2 - disk II installation manuals


• one still in shrink wrap on corner of plastic shrink wrap torn see photo



• May have bends typical as you would expect thumbing thru / opening a pamphlet / booklet / flyer /book





• may have some slight scuffing/ corner wear /corner bend/ edge wear / age wear / wear associated with wear/use





• See photos for actual condition





• be sure to check out other unique items I have listed






• be sure to exam photos for actual condition of item






****because of issues sending international package I only send global shipping *****





****I use global shipping if you don't like what they charge consider that before you offer ****





• as is as pictured and as found





• most items are vintage and may show common wear for age






• be sure to exam all photos






• Sold as is as pictured






• don't wait until last day or last minutes to ask questions as I am not on 24-7






• not a expert on everything so I do my best to describe items






• Good luck !!!





• bin March 24



Buy Now