UBB Store

315079-01 German Character ROM Chip (U18) for Commodore 128 GENUINE PART
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
315079-01 German Character ROM Chip (U18) for Commodore 128 GENUINE PART
Price: HU $24.00
315079-01 German Character ROM Chip (U18) for Commodore 128 GENUINE PART

The Character ROM chip has been tested using the best Commodore 128 harness test!


I’m happy to offer combined shipping. If it doesn’t work for you for any reason, please feel free to contact me.

If you add multiple items to your cart and try to request combined shipping but it doesn’t work, the first thing to try is logging in to .com and making the purchase from there, then requesting combined shipping from that site.

Regardless of this, if it still doesn’t work, I will always partially refund the shipping cost, and I’ll be happy to combine the shipping for you.

Due to the currently ongoing U.S. customs restrictions, unfortunately I have to ship to the United States at a higher cost. Thank you for your understand!



Buy Now