UBB Store

3PK Ink Jet Cartridges New 271XL Cyan Magenta Yellow Bonus 270xl & 271xl Black
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
3PK Ink Jet Cartridges New 271XL Cyan Magenta Yellow Bonus 270xl & 271xl Black
Price: US $8.44

Enhance your printing experience with this set of 3 ink jet cartridges, which includes cyan, magenta, and yellow cartridges. These cartridges are compatible with Canon printers and are perfect for all your printing needs. The cartridges are made in China and are of high quality, ensuring that you get the best printing results. These 3 cartridges are replacement Ink not OEM branded. I also have 2 black cartridges that are not in packaging that I am including as a bonus. As I am uncertain if they will work but appear they should still be functional.


This set is perfect for those who want cost effective color printing.



Buy Now