4 Pack 116131 HEPA Replacement Filter I for Winix C555 5500-2 5510 5520 Am80 ... For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
4 Pack 116131 HEPA Replacement Filter I for Winix C555 5500-2 5510 5520 Am80 ...
Price: US $53.99
4 Pack 116131 HEPA Replacement Filter I for Winix C555 5500-2 5510 5520 Am80 Plasmawave Air Purifier H13 True HEPA Filter Product Details Size: 4 Piece Set HEPA Brand: Pulluty MPN: C555 5500-2 5100 5200 AM80 UPC: Does not apply EAN: Does not apply
Product Dimensions: 16.25 x 12.25 x 1.5 inches
Item Weight: 2.97 pounds
Manufacturer: Pulluty
Item model number: C555 5500-2 5100 5200 AM80
Number of pieces: 4
Batteries required: No
Included Components: 4 x H13 HEPA Filters
COMPATIBLE AIR PURIFIER MODELS:Pulluty 116131 HEPA Filter 1 Widely compatible with Winix C555 5500-2 5510 5520 and AM80 air purifier.
H13 TRUE HEPA FILTER I:The high efficiency 116131 HEPA air filters capture 99.99% of airborne particles and particles as small as 0.01 microns. The activated carbon prefilter absorbs smoke, cooking fumes and noxious odors from harmful volatile organic compounds.
ACTIVATED CARBON PRE-FILTER:The activated carbon pre-filter of 116131 filter I collects dust,pet hair,and other large particles, while extending the life of the HEPA filter.Treated carbon take in volatile organic compounds from the air and reduces odors from smoking, cooking and pets.
VALUE PACKAGS:Package includes 4 x H13 True HEPA Filter.For the best performance, it is recommended to replace the HEPA filter every 6-8 months, replace the activated carbon pre-filter every 2-3 months for the best performance (depending on your usage and environment), and obtain higher filtration performance for long-term use.
WHY CHOOSE US:Pulluty has been committed to providing all customers with high quality and cost-effective air purifier filters to help them create a better living environment. We provide 90 days warranty or money back service for every customer, we value every customer and our after-sales team will provide satisfactory service for every customer.
4 Pack 116131 HEPA Replacement Filter I for Winix C555 5500-2 5510 5520 Am80Plasmawave Air Purifier H13 True HEPA Filter