UBB Store

4 Wired Logitech Keyboards and 3 Mouse   (New)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
4 Wired Logitech Keyboards and 3 Mouse (New)
Price: US $18.90

Here's the deal with these keyboards. When my husband puts a computer together for his clients, everybody wants a wireless keyboard and mouse. So we end up with all these keyboards and mouses (mice?) that take up space in the basement. I'm clearing out the random keyboard shelf!

This is a group of 4 keyboards and 3mice. If I find a couple more mice to make it an even 4, I'll do so. Let me know if you need power cords, I have a jillion of those as well and will throw some in the box.


Full disclosure: one of these keyboards may have an issue. My husband couldn’t remember what it was.


Feel free to make offers. 


A small percentage of sales will go to a worthy charity. Thanks!





Buy Now