UBB Store

4GB(2x2GB)Samsung DDR3-1333 PC3-10600 Desktop RAM M378B5773CH0-CH9 Non-ECC UDIMM
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
4GB(2x2GB)Samsung DDR3-1333 PC3-10600 Desktop RAM M378B5773CH0-CH9 Non-ECC UDIMM
Price: US $8.95
This RAM memory was in a desktop computer. It was tested to make certain that Windows 10 could properly boot in the Dell desktop computer. Afterwards, the computer was shut down; then four higher capacity gaming memory modules were installed in place of these two modules and the two previously empty slots.
Since the RAM memory was only tested for purposes of booting Windows 10, I can reasonably consider this to be both 'open box' and tested memory, but certainly not 'used' RAM memory.
I have a consistently executed quality control system in place to make certain that all RAM modules are not damaged during anything resembling normal shipping, inclement weather, or unusual handling conditions.
Others sell the same products that I do. I hope that my customers appreciate the duty of care that I place into the packaging and shipping. If you are pleased with this duty of care, I would appreciate that you use that as an opportunity to leave me positive response for my shipping. This memory has been placed into anti-static memory sleeves, inserted into bubble wrap, then into a Tyvek envelope; then into a well-sealed box. I only ask that you cover the USPS Ground Advantage Shipping, as I have paid a nearly equivalent amount in shipping materials. Thank you.

Buy Now