UBB Store

5 Pack 1attack CAT7 Raw Cable Ethernet RJ45 Patch Cables 1.5M
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
5 Pack 1attack CAT7 Raw Cable Ethernet RJ45 Patch Cables 1.5M
Price: US $30.00

5 Pack 1attack CAT7 Raw Cable Ethernet RJ45 Patch Cables 1.5M


New in the original bag factory sealed


I usually ship within 24-48 hours of payment. I accept returns within 30 days for all my items


I try my best to inspect and test all items and identify defects or missing pieces but I cannot be an expert on every item. Please ask if you have any questions. Photos are of the actual item and show all of the included parts. If a part is not pictured, it is not included. 


Thanks for looking and happy shopping!

B202A-1/bag



Buy Now