UBB Store

5C50S25892 - NEW - CARDPOP L 83F3 I/O Board
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
5C50S25892 - NEW - CARDPOP L 83F3 I/O Board
Price: US $66.90
LENOVO 5C50S25892 - CARDPOP L 83F3 I/O Board. Condition: New. Fits: 83F3, 83NX. LENOVO New 5C50S25892 CARDPOP L 83F3 I/O Board
  • Fits 2 models
Compatible models

Machine types this part is listed for

2
  • 83F3
  • 83NX
Make sure it fits

Three quick checks before you order

  1. Check the labelFind the part number on your existing part and match it to 5C50S25892.
  2. Match your modelConfirm your machine type appears in the compatible models list above.
  3. Still unsure?Send us a message through before buying.


Buy Now