UBB Store

5PK - LC/UPC-LC/UPC-MM-DX-2.0mm-OM3-10ft/3m-LSZH Aqua Fiber Optic Patch Cable
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
5PK - LC/UPC-LC/UPC-MM-DX-2.0mm-OM3-10ft/3m-LSZH Aqua Fiber Optic Patch Cable
Price: US $33.99

5PK - Aqua Fiber Optic Patch Cable


Appears to be new in open box. Appears to be complete. Guaranteed to be new, complete and functioning 100%!


READ BEFORE CONTINUING:


I am JUST ONE PERSON. I am not a large company. I buy and sell random items, as you can see by my store. I try my best to accurately show and describe my items but I am not perfect and I do make mistakes. Please be understanding of these facts.


My goal is to provide every customer with a great experience and hopefully save some money on products that would have been purchased else where. My listings are as transparent and honest as I can possibly make them. I am not the original owner nor a direct vendor for any item(s) I sell I hope you can understand that I do make mistakes occasionally.


To qualify for ‘free returns’ you must first message me with the reason for return. Once you have received a response you will open a return request. A detailed return request must be submitted. This is important. By ignoring these steps it may void the free return policy and shipping costs will be deducted.



Buy Now