5x Waste Ink Tank Sponge Epson L355 L210 L120 L365 L110 L111 L130 L132 L211 L220 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Five replacement waste ink tank sponge sets for Epson L355 L210 L120 L365 L110 L111 L130 L132 L211 L220 L222 L300 L301 L360 L362 L363 L366 L455 printers. I have these listed in quantities of 1,2 or 5.
JL MissouriParts has been selling on for over two decades. We are constantlyexpanding the line of parts we offer. We are a small family run business
NOTICE:We shipevery weekday, expect a business day before your item is shipped. Everything isshipped with Tracking & Insured. If you have a problem with your purchase pleasecontact us and we will do our best to resolve it. I will combine multipleorders that are checked out at one time when I ship and refund extra shippingcharged.
International Buyers:Due to the high cost of shipping, I cannot accept returns.Please be sure you know what you are buying. Understand that I cannot controlshipping after it leaves my possession, and it can take months to get to you.