UBB Store

66 vintage 3.5 Floppy disc 25 Imation And 18 Random B9
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
66 vintage 3.5 Floppy disc 25 Imation And 18 Random B9
Price: US $44.99

VTG 3.5 Floppy disk 25 Imation for print shop deluxe program two windows expert maps with 3-D home design 12 random discs

Most are brand new a few our program desks so they probably have been used


I’ve been finding random new ones and I’ve been adding them to the collection so far looks to be five more


Thank you for visiting ThisIsECP.

If you are interested in any more items I have hundreds to choose from. From toys to collectibles to everyday needs I'm adding new items everyday. 


If you do not see anything you want let me know I may be able to get it. I have a large warehouse that just might have it


  • Also check out our other store "ThisIsECP2"


Buy Now