UBB Store

75 Meters OM3 Fiber LC to LC Outdoor Armored Fiber Optic Cable, 10GB/Gigabit L
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
75 Meters OM3 Fiber LC to LC Outdoor Armored Fiber Optic Cable, 10GB/Gigabit L
Price: US $65.00

New/Open Box/Factory Sealed


75 Meters OM3 Fiber LC to LC Outdoor Armored Fiber Optic Cable, 10GB/Gigabit Multimode Fiber Patch Cable Duplex 50/125 with Pulling Eye Kit Installed on one end, 250 feet, Black


Duplex OM3 Multimode Armored Fiber Optic Patch Cable: Use for Indoor and outdoor applications

Come with Fiber Optic Cable Pulling Eye to help you pull fiber cable through conduit

Min. Bend Radius (Fiber Core): 7.5mm, Cable Diameter: 3.0mm

Used to extend networks, TV camera's

Use Fiber where ethernet fails

HDPE Jacket, UV-resistant, Water Proof, Weather Proof

Simple to install, pre-terminated, plug and go


Shipping


I use usps to ship items unless FedEx or UPS has a less expensive option. There's no extra charges for shipping. I don't charge a handling fee. Please choose from the drop down tab which shipping option is best for you. I usually will ship the next day afterwards item is purchased.

Returns are accepted as long as I receive it in the same condition it was shipped.

I strive for a five star rating, my customers are important to me. If you have an issue with a product, please contact me so we can work together and resolve it before leaving a negative comment.

Thank you,

Julie



Buy Now