UBB Store

765518-B21 HP DL80 Gen9 GPU Enablement Kit 792119-001 Open Box Complete Kit
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
765518-B21 HP DL80 Gen9 GPU Enablement Kit 792119-001 Open Box Complete Kit
Price: US $75.00

Complete kit, opened it and discovered that it is not the right kit for my DL380 (appears it only fits the DL80 and not any DLx80 Gen 9)

Box is open and the riser was taken out of the anti static bag but it is otherwise complete.


Note that this kit may require additional firmware updates and system settings in order to be recognized by the system once installed.


I verified that I can connect it in my system and it recognizes it along with an installed card however due to it not being for a 380 I can’t close the case or install the airflow ducting.


The Internet Archive has ISO images of the Gen9 firmware and driver update DVDs which you may need to utilize for this to work in your system.


Due to installation and software requirements and procedures being out of my control, I will not be accepting returns on this item.



Buy Now