UBB Store

923-00466 I/O Board Panel Power Inlet for Mac Pro Late 2013 EMC 2630  A1481
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
923-00466 I/O Board Panel Power Inlet for Mac Pro Late 2013 EMC 2630 A1481
Price: US $195.00
NEW 923-00466 I/O Board Panel Power Inletfor Mac Pro Late 2013 EMC 2630 A1481Where Used: Mac Pro (Late 2013)Apple Part No.: 923-0046630-Day WarrantyThe product is a 923-00466 I/O Board Panel Power Inlet specifically designed for the Mac Pro Late 2013 EMC 2630 A1481 model. Manufactured in the United States, this Apple branded unit is essential for powering the computer system. With a quantity of one unit, this Power Inlet ensures a reliable and efficient power supply for optimal performance of the Mac Pro.

Buy Now