UBB Store

ACER Aspire L310 ASL310-UD430A MINI PC UNTESTED Used/For Parts
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ACER Aspire L310 ASL310-UD430A MINI PC UNTESTED Used/For Parts
Price: US $25.00
Idk if this thing works, from what I've seen they are pretty hard to find. I do not have a power cord for it, and have not tested if it works or not. I purchased it in estate lot. looks like it has windows vista key on the back, it's very small in size and somehow they fit a CD player in it. it has on hard drive in it. looks like a standard hdd would fit. I checked and the Intel core 2 duo is in the CPU slot, you will want to re paste before you try to boot this beast up. If you have any questions let me know, best.For the reasons listed above I will not offer returns if you find the item doesn't work. Being sold AS IS.

Buy Now