UBB Store

AMD Gigabyte Gamdias Gaming Desktop Tower PC GeForce RTX SSD RGB Kratos M1 600B
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
AMD Gigabyte Gamdias Gaming Desktop Tower PC GeForce RTX SSD RGB Kratos M1 600B
Price: US $1259.94
This PC is a great pre-built choice to kick off your gaming experience. I just bought a new GeForce 4070 and installed it. I have had this PC for a couple years now and never have had a problem.

Specs
GPU GeForce 4070
CPU AMD Ryder 5 5600 6-Core Processor
MotherBoard A520M-HDV ASRock
Power Supply Kratos M1 600B
3 Case Fans + CPU fan No temperature issues
RAM 16 GB Ddr4Issues / Case
Headphone jack on PC just for the plug does not work
Case is missing the 2 side fan case cover
These issues do not affect performance at all It’s sad to see this PC go I’ve had it for so long and have had some of the best memories from my childhood on here

Buy Now