APC PDM3520L2120-1040 IT Power Distribution Module 20A 3PH L21-20 34FT For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
APC PDM3520L2120-1040 IT Power Distribution Module 20A 3PH L21-20 34FT
Price: US $599.00
Thank you for checking my listing!
Though this is a new store, I have been selling on and working in the electrical supply industry for over 10 years. If youhave any questions about the part you are looking for or need to double-checkif you are ordering the right part, please don’t hesitate to reach out and askme.
All reconditioned items are professionally inspected,cleaned, missing parts are replaced, tested and will be in excellent workingcondition. I accept all returns if you are not satisfied with your purchase.
Orders will be sent out no later than the next businessday. I can facilitate expedited shipping, but the buyer will be responsible forthe additional costs.