UBB Store

ARRIS G20 DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem & AX3000 WiFi 6 Router +TESTED
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ARRIS G20 DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem & AX3000 WiFi 6 Router +TESTED
Price: US $125.00

ARRIS SURFboardG20 Cable Modem & WiFI Router

AX3000 WiFi 6 & DOCSIS 3.1 Modem with a 2 x 1 Gbps Ports

Reasonable offers will be considered. All items are also available for sale locally and may be sold at any time, thus taken down off before the end of the listing.

Description:New, open box return.I connected this to my own personal ISP to confirm functionality.Tested to confirm power, connectivity, and functionality.Pictures are of the actual item you will receive -- not stock/representative photos.


I have multiple of these available, see my other items.

Condition: 100% working condition. Device appears to be in mint condition, but may show very minor marks from handling. Box shows very minor wear from handling.

Features:

  • DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem & Wi-Fi 6 router best for cable internet speed plans up to 1 Gbps
  • Next-generation upload speed optimized
  • Dual-concurrent AX3000 Wi-Fi
  • Two 1 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
  • 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM DOCSIS 3.1 channels
  • 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3.0 bonded channels
  • Easily setup, manage and customize your modem with the SURFboard Central App

Technical Specifications:

  • Best for Cable Internet Speed Plans: Up to 1 Gbps
  • DOCSIS Technology: DOCSIS 3.1
  • Gigabit Ethernet Ports:Two 1 GB Ethernet Ports
  • Compatibility: Major US Cable Providers
  • Built-in Wi-Fi:AX3000 Wi-Fi 6
  • Wi-Fi Coverage: Up to 1,250 sq ft
  • Digital Voice Service Capability: No

Compatible Service Providers:

  • Advanced Stream
  • Altice Optimum
  • Altice Suddenlink
  • Armstrong
  • Atlantic Broadband
  • CableOne/Sparklight
  • Click CableTV
  • Comcast/Xfinity
  • Cox
  • Grande Communications
  • New Wave/Sparklight
  • Mediacom
  • RCN
  • Service Electric
  • Spectrum
  • Wave Broadband
  • WOW
  • Zito Media

Includes:

  • G20 Modem
  • Power Adapter

Shipping: If "Free Shipping" is an option, this covers shipping to the continentalUSusing the least expensiveservice (USPS, FedEx, or UPS). Contact me for an expedited service quote or if you'd like to use another option. I will ship international as well using 's International Shipping program.I re-use packaging materials when shipping, but make sure all items are packaged safe and protected. Since I'm not a business and have a day job and otherresponsibilities, I set a 'Handling Time' of two business days. HoweverI normally ship same day (I have a scale and label printer at home) and depending on timing USPS packages will go out with the daily mail if paid and packaged before it picks up. I will also 'ship' on the weekend, but depending on the courier, it may not actually 'go out' until Monday. (aka I ship as fast as possible, outside of extreme circumstances.)

Please contact me withany questions, I'll respond as soon as possible.

Thanks!



Buy Now