ASROCK A520M-HDV AM4 AMD A520 Micro ATX Motherboard For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ASROCK A520M-HDV AM4 AMD A520 Micro ATX Motherboard. It has two DDR4 slots, one AM4 slot, One full size PCIe for a GPU, and one PCIe expansion slot, a working kts battery. for external ports it has 4 USB 3.0 ports, 2 USB 2.0, 4 SATA ports, one DPI, a HDMI, one Ethernet port, and 3 mystery ports pretty sure they're for really old cords though so I doubt they would matter much. It doesn't work at the moment I believe the problem is the system bus but I'm not sure there could be nothing wrong with it, motherboards are complicated. Its currently in a anti-static bag and plate and if you want the metal covering thing then message me about it.