UBB Store

ASRock J4105M mATX Motherboard Celeron J4105 Quad-Core + 8GB DDR4 + I/O Shield
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ASRock J4105M mATX Motherboard Celeron J4105 Quad-Core + 8GB DDR4 + I/O Shield
Price: US $89.00

ASRock J4105M Micro ATX motherboard with the Intel Celeron J4105 quad-core processor built in, plus 8GB of G.Skill DDR4 that maxes out the board. Includes the I/O shield. Tested working; just add storage, a power supply and a case.

  • CPU: Intel Celeron J4105, quad-core, 1.5 GHz base / 2.5 GHz burst, 10W, passively cooled (no fan)
  • Memory: G.Skill NT 8GB kit (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 CL15 1.2V, F4-2400C15D-8GNT. The board supports up to 8GB, so this kit fills it
  • Storage: 4 x SATA3 6Gb/s
  • Expansion: 1 x PCIe x16 slot, 2 x PCIe x1 slots, 1 x M.2 Key E slot for a WiFi card
  • Video: HDMI, DVI-D, VGA
  • Rear I/O: PS/2, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, gigabit Ethernet, audio

Great for a silent, low-power pfSense or OPNsense firewall, Home Assistant, Pi-hole, or a small file server.

Includes: motherboard with CPU, 2 x 4GB DDR4, I/O shield.

Condition: used, tested working. Barely used.

Ships securely inside a padded box.



Buy Now