UBB Store

ASUS DSL-N10 Wireless-N 150 Entry Home Router: Fast Ethernet & support Open Box
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ASUS DSL-N10 Wireless-N 150 Entry Home Router: Fast Ethernet & support Open Box
Price: CA $26.39

Open box.

Never used.

See all photos.

Box is not in a perfect shape.

Inspected and everything seems to be complete inside the box.


If you have questions please don't hesitate to message me, thanks!


SHIPPING AND HANDLING


All items purchased will be shipped within 1-2 Days. Since I'm from a small town I can only ship via Canada post.


CUSTOMER SERVICE


If there are any issues or if you have any questions with the transaction or with an item please do not hesitate to message me and I do respond as soon as I can - Monday to Sunday.


response:

Once you receive your package it would be greatly appreciated if you take the time to leave a positive response!

*Please message me directly before leaving neutral/negative response so we can resolve any issues right away. Thank you very much!



Buy Now