Previously used, works great (tested), will be inside a Z390UD box for protection, since I lost it's original box years ago.Also has a Intel Core i3-4160 in the CPU slot, from past testing that I'll just throw in there."The ASUS H81M-A is a Micro-ATX form factor motherboard designed for 4th generation Intel Core processors."• CPU Socket: LGA 1150 supporting Intel Core i7, i5, i3, Pentium, and Celeron processors (4th Gen Haswell).
• Chipset: Intel H81.• Memory: 2 x DDR3 DIMM slots supporting up to 16 GB of non-ECC un-buffered DDR3/DDR3L memory (1600/1333/1066 MHz).• Expansion Slots: 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 slot and 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots.• Storage: 2 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports and 2 x SATA 3.0 Gb/s ports.• Display Outputs: DVI, D-Sub (VGA), and HDMI ports (requires a CPU with integrated graphics).• Rear I/O Ports:
• 1 x PS/2 keyboard port and 1 x PS/2 mouse port
• 2 x USB 3.0 ports and 4 x USB 2.0 ports
• 1 x LAN (RJ-45) Ethernet port
• 3 x Audio jacks• Special Features: ASUS 5X Protection, AI Suite 3, and UEFI BIOS.
