UBB Store

ASUS H97M-PLUS Motherboard with i7-4790 CPU - 4GB RAM - Heatsink - I/O Shield
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ASUS H97M-PLUS Motherboard with i7-4790 CPU - 4GB RAM - Heatsink - I/O Shield
Price: US $69.99

ASUS H97M-PLUS Motherboard i7-4790 CPU 4GB RAM Heatsink I/O Shield

Complete ASUS H97M-PLUS motherboard bundle with an Intel Core i7-4790 processor, 4GB of RAM, heatsink, and I/O shield. The motherboard has been tested and works perfectly. BIOS screen is shown in the photos.

KEY DETAILS

  • Motherboard: ASUS H97M-PLUS

  • Chipset: Intel H97

  • CPU: Intel Core i7-4790

  • CPU Generation: 4th Gen Intel Core

  • Socket: LGA 1150

  • Memory: 4GB RAM included

  • Memory Type: DDR3

  • Expansion: PCI Express slots

  • Storage: SATA connectivity

  • Form Factor: Micro ATX

  • I/O Shield: Included

  • CPU Heatsink: Included

  • BIOS: System successfully reaches BIOS, as shown in good physical condition and works perfectly. Tested and confirmed working. The BIOS screen has been photographed and is included in the listing photos.

    WHAT'S INCLUDED

    • 1 × ASUS H97M-PLUS motherboard

    • 1 × Intel Core i7-4790 processor

    • 4GB RAM

    • 1 × CPU heatsink

    • 1 × ASUS I/O shield

    • No additional cables or accessories unless shown in the warranty included.



      Buy Now