UBB Store

ASUS M3N78-VM REV. 1.02G DDR2 - Socket AM2+ - with I/O Shield
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ASUS M3N78-VM REV. 1.02G DDR2 - Socket AM2+ - with I/O Shield
Price: CA $84.20
Delve into the world of computer building with the ASUS M3N78-VM REV. 1.02G DDR2 MicroATX motherboard, designed to support AMD Socket AM2+ CPUs. It's an ideal foundation for gamers and enthusiasts looking to create a powerful and stable system. The motherboard features a robust set of capabilities, including 4 memory slots for DDR2 SDRAM, which allows for efficient multitasking and smooth performance.Connectivity is never an issue, with a variety of I/O ports including SATA III, DVI, HDMI, and USB 3.0, ensuring that all your peripherals connect seamlessly. Enjoy enhanced audio and video with the on-board audio and video chipset, making for a richer multimedia experience. The inclusion of a Canadian-made motherboard signifies quality and reliability, ensuring that your build is both sturdy and capable.

Buy Now