ASUS P4P800 SE Motherboard LGA478 2.4 GHZ - Read Description For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ASUS P4P800 SE Motherboard LGA478 2.4 GHZ - Read Description
Price: US $32.00
This listing is for 1 P4P800 SE mother owes with cpu and cpu cooler. Pictures are of the exact items you will be receiving.I have this listed as "For parts and not working" because I can't remember if this one worked. I *think* it's fine, I just can't remember because it's been shelved for quite some time.**CPU will need paste before use.**Item will be wrapped, padded, and shipped in a sturdy box to protect it during transit.As with all of my listings, I try to remain as honest and transparent as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me before purchase. Thank you.