UBB Store

ASUS P7P55-M LGA1156 Intel P55 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard with I/O Shield
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ASUS P7P55-M LGA1156 Intel P55 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard with I/O Shield
Price: US $34.99

ASUS P7P55-M microATX desktop motherboard, revision 1.01G, in working condition. The rear I/O shield is included.

  • Intel P55 chipset and LGA1156 CPU socket
  • Four DDR3 memory slots
  • PCI Express x16 graphics slot
  • Six SATA ports
  • MicroATX form factor, approximately 9.6 x 8.6 inches

Includes the motherboard shown and rear I/O shield. CPU, RAM, CPU cooler, cables and other accessories are not included. Used condition with cosmetic signs of use as pictured. Please check CPU support and BIOS requirements for your intended configuration. Photos show the actual motherboard.



Buy Now