UBB Store

ASUS RT-BE55 Dual-Band WiFi 7 ROUTER
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ASUS RT-BE55 Dual-Band WiFi 7 ROUTER
Price: US $129.00

I purchased this router Jan 29, 2026. I have used it less than 3 weeks, with a netgear night hawk. It shows and works like brand new. I paid $164.00 including tax. Im an rv'er and decided to go with Star Link because of connectivity problems in highly rural locations. The unit includes adapter and ethernet cable and all paper work that come with the router, all in the original box.
ASUS RT-BE55 Dual-Band WiFi 7 (802.11be) Smart AiMesh Extendable Router, 3600 Mbps, 2.5G Port, Up to 3 SSIDs for IoT Devices, Parental Controls & VPNs, Advanced Network Security

Buy Now