UBB Store

ASUS Terminator T2-P Retro Pentium 4 Radeon 9550 Windows XP Gaming Mini PC
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ASUS Terminator T2-P Retro Pentium 4 Radeon 9550 Windows XP Gaming Mini PC
Price: HU $370.00

This little retro machine has all the bells and whistles the mid 2000s provided for the enthusiast. It has very decent hardware components (see below), great connectivity with optical drive, card reader, USB, etc. It also has built in FM radio tuner associated with other multimedia components of the system. This can be controlled by front panel buttons as well as software. The computer has a compact if not exactly mini tower case.

The graphics card is capable of 60% overclock as you can see on the last screenshots.


Detailed component list:
ASUS P4P8T Socket 478 motherboardIntel Pentium 4 HT 3 Ghz processor512MB memoryASUS Ati Radeon 9550 AGP graphics cardAdata 30GB SSDSeagate 160GB hard driveASUS DVD driveMulti card readerFM radio

Please check out my other offers here: https://www..com/usr/pannonpc

My policy:

I have been collecting vintage PCs, parts and accessories as a hobby for 15 years.

The hardware I’m selling were all tested usually on the day of the listing or not too much earlier. I take responsibility of their functionality for a reasonable testing period (one week following delivery). If there would be a problem I would either return the money or send a replacement part.

In most cases I have software and electronic documentation for the listed items which I would gladly share.

I provide combined shipping for sales ending in a few days interval.

The items are safely packaged in antistatic bag, bubble wrap and cardboard boxes taking into account the size and weight of the hardware and the destination country.

I also accept offers. If you think I overpriced something or just want to pay a bit less contact me!

I would gladly answer any questions regarding my listed hardware.



Buy Now