AULA AG75 Ultra - 75% Hall Effect Gaming Keyboard | Armor Silver Ultra Edition For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I bought this keyboard from the Aula website a couple weeks ago and it arrived yesterday. I sort of impulse purchased this and did not realize that it is a hall effect keyboard and I wanted a normal mechanical keyboard. I tried contacting them to initiate a return, but they told me to just sell it since it was shipped from China and it would be more of a hassle, so here I am haha. I tested it and everything works perfectly fine. No scratches or cosmetic marks or anything, please check photos. It comes with everything that I received in the original packaging. - Carrying Case- All accessories- AG75 Ultra Keyboard w/ Super God Switches- The website does say that color is silver, but the photos on the site is more white/cream than silver. In person it's like a dark silver with some orangey-gold accents- I also weighed the keyboard by itself and it comes to around 3.26 pounds