UBB Store

AW576A I HP StorageWorks SN6000 Dual Power Supply Fibre Channel Switch
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
AW576A I HP StorageWorks SN6000 Dual Power Supply Fibre Channel Switch
Price: US $989.00
Interfaces/Ports Number of Fibre Channel Ports 24 Media & Performance Data Transfer Rate 8 Gbit/s I/O ExpansionsNumber of Total Expansion Slots24
We ship all products according to manufacturer specifications. If the manufacturer does not include an option as standard with the product (power supply, fan tray etc) we do not either unless specifically stated. If you are have questions regarding what is included with a product, please contact us.

Listing may include stock images, unit may be HP (grey) or HPE Aruba (black). Please contact us for confirmed photos of our inventory.

Buy Now