Any use of the manufacturer's word or symbol trademarks is only for the purpose of describing the goods being offered, and not as a representation that the seller is supported by, or affiliated with, the manufacturer or trademark owner.
AXIOM TWINAX CABLE AA1404041-E6 AX 40GBase CR4 QSFP+ TO 4 / 10GBASE-CU SFP+
Description
AXIOM TWINAX TWINAXIAL CABLE
AA1404041-E6-AX
40GBASE-CR4 QSFP+ TO 4
10GBASE-CU SFP+ ACTIVE DAC
AVAYA COMPATIBLE 10M
PLEASE VIEW PHOTOS AND BUYER BE EXPERT ON THIS ITEM
NEW
ITEM SHOWN IS THE ITEM YOU RECEIVE
AS THIS IS ELECTRONICS ITEM - NON RETURNABLE
NOTE: DELIVERY WILL REQUIRE BUYERS SIGNATURE UPON
DELIVERY.
Thanks so much for looking and view my other items as
I gladly combine shipping.
Any Questions Please Feel Free To Ask!
Shipping
Please note that we ship to U.S residents only.ALL ITEMS ARE SENT VIA USPS via
PRIORITY OR FIRST CLASS MAILunless otherwise noted .Free Shipping
sellers choice of shipping methods.USPS First Class or Priority or Fed Ex.
3-5 Day delivery based on location/ service of provider.
Payment & Policy
Payments due immediately with Buy it Now or within 3 days of sale close.
All items are SOLD AS, IS FOUND AND ARE FINAL UNLESS
I FAIL TO DISCLOSE SOMETHING ABOUT AN ITEM THAT I HAVE
OVERLOOKED and make a mistake in my listing.
Please read description and view photos before offerding.
I want each buyer to be as informed as possible about
Each item and transaction. If you have any questions
Please ask as far in advance of sale close as possible,
I welcome all questions and inquiries. I would rather have
A offer /purchase not placed than a buyer be disappointed with an item after the sale.
Any questions please feel free to contact me.
Happy ing and thank you so much for looking!
offer with confidence as I have been selling on
For 19+ years!
SHIPPING:
Please note that as of June 23, 2019 USPS, FedEx and UPS have now what is called DIM weight shipping. ( Cubic Inches Weighing). This means that medium to larger size parcels, weight is measured on the size of the item/ box size and not the actual/ true weight of the box. Example: A pillow that weights 1 lb requires a box measuring 14x12x18 . The box equals 3024 cubic inches. The shipping of this package will now be charged for 11lbs instead of the 1 lb actual weight, as this box takes up more room on the truck.
I as both a seller and buyer of on line items am also affected by this and I have no control over the postage fees. Please note generally that any item that requires a box over the overall dimensions 12x12x12 will be much higher in shipping in addition to the updates that went into effect on January 1, 2019 distance /zone shipping.
Buyers please feel free to contact me if shipping prices seem crazy high on your end and I will gladly double check the shipping or see if there are any other alternatives or double check the shipping. Please note: Include your zip code in any shipping questions. Thank you!
BUYERS: Due to overwhelming messages:
Kindly refrain from sending messages asking me to mail your item assoon as possible.
All items are sent in 1 ( sometimes 2 business days) as noted in the listing.
Please also refrain from sending offers asking about lower prices or asking me to
sell sale items outright.Unless notedin the listing,I do not accept offers and
I cannot end an sale item. Also please note I do not enclose invoices in your parcel.
Thank you for understanding that these messages takeup so much time to read and reply to.
Shipping Handling Time :Please note my shipping handling time setting is preset for 2 business days ship out timeHOWEVER.....please note your item MAY BE SHIPPED OUT IN BUSINESS 1 DAYand may possibly mail out on Saturday. Itemswill never take more than 2 business days to ship out !!**
Please note on the the rare issue with delivery / shipping damage, the shipping box, packaging and contents will either have to be returned or shown to postal carrier by the buyer. Most carriers are now requiring inspections of contents and packaging for claims. Please do not discard your item or packaging . If you cannot return and or supply to postal carrier for insurance claims your return / refund cannot be granted and this will not be ground for any refund or reimbursements.
**** Please understand that items will not automatically be returned to seller for seller to supply proof of damage to USPS as it will be the buyers responsibility to do so under most conditions. I cannot pay for return shipping to file a claim as USPS does not reimburse for two shipping chargers and seller cannot be out an additional shipping expense. Please note this is not my policy but USPS policies regarding damages and claims and while they are at fault they are now requiring inspections of parcels and contents most likely due to fraudulent claims. This is an inconvenience for both buyer and seller but please understand my hands are tied with these new postal requirements .
