UBB Store

Acer Aspire E5-571P-55TL ~ Screen with lid, webcam, microphone, working hinges.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Acer Aspire E5-571P-55TL ~ Screen with lid, webcam, microphone, working hinges.
Price: US $19.95

Acer Aspire E5-571P-55TL ~ Screen with lid, webcam, microphone, working hinges.

  • Laptop lid with screen, webcam, mic, and complete working hinges from Acer Aspire E5-571P-55TL
  • Unit is in good visual condition and untested.
  • Display connector intact, webcam & mic wiring is also intact.
  • Attachment screws were missing - sorry.
  • Screen is reported to be a touchscreen, but is untested.

  • Shipping charges are calculated by based on package dimensions, weight, and ZIPcode.
  • Purchasewill be bubble-wrapped and packaged or boxed as needed to protect against damage in transit.
  • Tracking, Delivery Confirmation, and Insurance are included.

Terms and Conditions:

  • I use my own photos. What you receive is accurately represented by what you see.
  • I respond to all e-mails, normally within 24hrs or less. If you do not get a reply please check your Junk Mail folder and any anti-spam settings. This is the number one reason for e-mail problems.
response:
  • If there are any problems, please contact me before leaving response.
  • I do leave response for all buyers.
Payment Information:
  • Please ensure payment is made within 4 days of the end of the sale.
  • I accept most payment forms allowed by - please contact me before purchasing if you have any questions.
Shipping & Handling:
  • I ship to all US addresses,including APO/FPO addresses, US Territories, and US Possessions.
  • I ship within 24hrs of cleared payment.
  • I am happy to combine your items, whenever possible. Please contact me for details.
  • I am not shipping outside the USA (USPS-served) at this time

And don't forget to add me to your Favorite Sellers list!


Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution

Buy Now