UBB Store

Acer Nitro V | NVIDIA RTX 5050 8GB | Intel i5-13420H | 16 GB DDR4 | 512GB SSD
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Acer Nitro V | NVIDIA RTX 5050 8GB | Intel i5-13420H | 16 GB DDR4 | 512GB SSD
Price: US $759.99
Acer Nitro V Gaming Laptop
  • 15.6" Display
  • NVIDIA RTX 5050 8GB
  • Intel i5-13420H @ 3.40-4.60Ghz
  • 16GB DDR4 RAM
  • 512GB SSD
Comes with laptop, charger, and a lightly used Razer Deathadder Essential, which was purchased along with this laptop in February 2026.
Selling this laptop because I no longer need it as I have recently moved and was able to get my PC and other laptop shipped to me. It works and runs great, and while it was purchased in February, I only began using it daily in June 2026 (mainly used on weekends February through June). I played mostly League of Legends and Megabonk on it, but have been playing some Wardogs the past week or so.


Buy Now