Agere Systems D40 56K Delphi Modem Card ~ Rev.AM5 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Agere Systems D40 56K Delphi Modem Card ~ Rev.AM5
Price: US $3.95
Agere Systems D40 56K Delphi Modem Card ~ Rev.AM5
Agere Systems ANATEL D40 56K Delphi modem, Rev.AM5
Used - As/Is
Note: shipping cost is calculated by based on size, weight, and destination ZIPcode.
Terms and Conditions:
Pictures are of the actual item being sold, unless stated otherwise.
I use my own photos - what you receive will bewhat is in the photos.
I respond to all e-mails, normally within 24hrs or less. If you do not get a reply please check your Junk Mail folder and any anti-spam settings. This is the number one reason for e-mail problems.
response:
If there are any problems, please contact me before leaving response - most problems can be easily resolved.
I consider your positive response as your acceptance of the item sold and to indicate the completion of the transaction.
I do leave response for all buyers.
Payment Information:
Please ensure payment is made within 4 days of the end of the sale.
I accept most payment forms allowed by - please contact me before purchasing if you have any questions.
Shipping & Handling:
All shipping times are estimates and could be longer due to carrier delays.
I am happy to combine multiple purchases, whenever possible. Please contact me for details.
I do not ship outside of the USA/US Postal Service at this time
And don't forget to add me to your Favorite Sellers list!