Up for sale is a Algo 8180 G2 – IP Paging Speaker / Loud Ringer SIP Audio Alerter – New
New, Open Box!
Smoke Free Home!
You are buying the EXACT items shown.
Please look at the pictures carefully.
I have been in the business for 20+ years, and always work above and beyond to give my customers the best shopping experience possible!
All orders will be carefully wrapped and professionally shipped!
I strive to get orders out within 24 hours of payment, but if I am out of town for work, some orders may take up to 3 or 4 days to ship.
Orders made on Friday afternoon or during the weekend, usually won't go out until Monday morning.
Immediate Payment is required for BUY It NOW.
All other sale payments are DUE within 3 DAYS of sale Close.
Feel free to message me with any questions, and I will get back with you ASAP!
