UBB Store

Alienware Area51m 17.3” Intel Core i7 16GB 1TB SSD RTX 3080  QHD Win11
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Alienware Area51m 17.3” Intel Core i7 16GB 1TB SSD RTX 3080 QHD Win11
Price: US $1200.00
Alienware Area51m 17.3” Intel Core i7 16GB 1TB SSD RTX 3080 QHD Win11, I upgraded the hdd 500gb to 1tb ssd,I mainly used this laptop for music production, never play any games. Believe it or not some Tyler the creator beats was made here.. now I’m always on the go, so this is heavy and useless for me, I use this mainly in the studio and at home when pandemic was around this was my baby but I upgraded so is time to go.

Buy Now