UBB Store

Alphacool ES Distro Plate C1
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Alphacool ES Distro Plate C1
Price: US $29.99

Alphacool ES Distro Plate C1, part number 12992, for use in liquid-cooled server and computer systems.


Compact black acetal distribution block with four G1/4 threaded connections. Designed to help organize water-cooling loops and allow components to be connected or changed more easily.


This example is new in its original retail box. The Alphacool QC sticker/seal appears intact as shown, and the box has not been opened by me. Packaging shows only light storage/handling wear.


Manufacturer-listed contents are:

1 x ES Distro Plate C1

2 x sealing plugs

4 x M3x4 screws


I am a longtime collector of vinyl, movies, books, and anything else that catches my eye. I always package and ship items with great care, and I do my best not to send out anything that I would not be happy to receive myself. Please review all photos carefully, as they are part of the description.



Buy Now