UBB Store

Alphacool Eisbaer Extreme External Cooler For Parts only
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Alphacool Eisbaer Extreme External Cooler For Parts only
Price: US $60.00

Used Alphacool Eisbaer Extreme.


This is an external radiator/reservoir/pump combo made by Alphacool.


It uses Alphacool’s low noise mini D5 pump, but it is really anemic and only useable in low resistance states.



I will also include the Alphacool XPX waterblock with AMD socket fittings.


Not included are the quick disconnect cables (they broke and are unusable).


You will need new tubing (recommend Alphacool TPV), fittings, and along with your own coolant.


I flushed out and cleaned the radiator/reservoir, but you may need to flush and run loop cleaner and super flush prior to adding fresh coolant in your new loop.


I do not accept returns, please make sure this is the correct product for you before purchasing.


Retail $299-349.99

Device is untested, not sure if working. Does not come with original packaging. I can only provide the radiator/pump/fan and XPX cpu block. I do not have the CPU block mounts or connectors/fittings/ quick disconnect cables.

Buy Now