Amazon 2025 Kindle Scribe 32GB Brand New & Sealed box For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Amazon 2025 Kindle Scribe 32GB Brand New & Sealed box
Price: US $495.00
I bought this from Best Buy in January and my son passed away in February so I missed the return window. I paid $499.99. It is the 2025 newest version.NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING The Amazon Kindle Scribe (newest version) 2025 is a brand new and sealed eBook reader with a generous 32GB storage capacity. With an 11-inch screen size and sleek black color, this device offers Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity for seamless usage. Perfect for book lovers looking to carry around a vast library of digital books, this Kindle model is designed for an immersive reading experience as well as note taking capabilities.