This Kindle is in generally good overall condition. The only issue worth noting is a small area near the center of the screen where pixels remain marked as shown in last photo. Includes a padded case for the device but and charging cable. Please see my other listings for 2nd and 3rd generation Kindles I have listed, I am happy to bundle to reduce your shipping costs.
Please Note: is now collecting sales tax for purchases in some states. This tax may be added to your purchase price by . I have no control over this tax, nor do I receive any of it. Please contact or your state taxing authority with any questions.
TERMS OF sale:
Winners in USA will add USPS shipping costs to their winning offer, international is at buyer cost.
As with all of my sales, item sold as is.
Payment must be received within 24 hours of end of sale.
NO offers from anyone with less than 5 as your response score please.
I LEAVE response FOR ALL TRANSACTIONS, PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND!!!!
Please ask all questions, BEFORE placing a offer.
